Friday, July 24, 2009

Medic! We need a medic!

I tell ya what. It's been a brutal couple of days for my boys!

Wednesday evening Tyler chipped two teeth when he smashed his face into the back of Jackson's head. (Jackson wasn't even phased by the ordeal.)

Yesterday evening Chase did a face plant into the deck just before dinner. That little incident resulted in our first bloody nose.

Yesterday afternoon Tyler's left eye started looking goopy and by bed time it was turning red, so I took him to the doctor's office this morning and sure enough he's got pink eye. Suppose we can keep the other two from getting it? I think not.

6 comments:

RoseAnneH said...

Oh, I remember the trauma of having one son - the constant visits to the doctor's office and emergency room. I can't imagine multiplying that times 3. Three times the owwies.

RoseAnneH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Oh gosh! Hope everything gets better from here on out!

Esther said...

Tough week for the boys! Hope you got refills on those drops...

Brenda B. said...

Oh man, a bloody nose too?! Rough few days.

Missy said...

Sounds like a rough couple of days. I hope it improves over the weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails