Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Video Clip of the Week - Talking Time

Let the record show, the boys are 21 months old today! Wow! Where is the time going?! It's hard to believe my little "babies" will be 2 in just 3 short months. I don't think I'm ready for that!

Three months ago at the boys' 18 month appointment I was slightly concerned with the lack of talking the boys did. They each only knew a very small handful of words. The doctor assured me that it was totally fine and that if they weren't talking up a storm by age 2 to be worried. I don't think I'll have to worry.

In the last month the boys' language skills have just exploded including some two word sentences! (New Day, Green Car, More Please, Eat Outside, etc) I caught a few of the boys cute new words and moments on film over the weekend for your general amusement.



What was that last one you ask? Why it was Jackson saying "dot com" along with the Baby Einstein voice! All three of them chime in with "dot com" at the end of each Signing Time DVD and now with Baby Einstein. What will we ever do with these digital age kids?

1 comments:

breckholladay said...

I distinctly heard him say Pop Pop

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails