Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trouble and Fun

I tell you what, I cannot take my eyes off these boys! It feels like every time I turn my back someone is coloring on the floor, biting a brother, being rough with a book, throwing toys or unraveling a roll of toilet paper.

Ahhh, there's the pantless culprit, Jackson. Of course his brothers thoroughly enjoyed playing in the mess when Jackson streaked through the kitchen dragging most of a roll of TP behind him.

Thankfully, the boys also know how to just play together and have a good time. Check out this awesome slide we found at a playground. Isn't it just perfect for triplets?!
(cell phone picture)
L-R: Chase, Jackson & Tyler

4 comments:

Triple Threat said...

that's an amazing cell phone pic! I love the slide, I wish we could have something like that in our backyard for our three =)

Brenda B. said...

Sweet slide!

And um, at least our TPing incident didn't have the TP going throughout the house. Yours looks like more "fun". LOL

Brennan S said...

You need an iced coffee! I'm tired all the time chasing one toddler around the house. I totally understand about the TP, my son loves it.

breckholladay said...

Thanks for the good bellylaugh this morning. Just what the DR. ordered.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails