Monday, May 3, 2010

March for Babies Wrap Up

This past Saturday was the Kansas City March for Babies. Last year team Three Cuties had 3 walkers (including myself) and we raised just over $1,000. This year our team had 14 walkers and we raised $2,231 as of this morning! If you kept meaning to give but never got around to it, you can still give at this link: http://www.marchforbabies.org/ransom3. The only reason I mention this is because last night I got an e-mail from one of my aunt's asking if she could still give!

Nick and I decided to make a bold move on Saturday. We left the Choo Choo in the van. We figured if we had to we could always run back and get it, but that life would be much easier without it. You know what? The boys did awesome! We arrived downtown at 8:30am for breakfast and we didn't head home until almost noon. They walked the majority of the time so were super tired by the time we got home for naps.


Jackson is wearing blue, Tyler is wearing yellow and Chase is wearing gray
Scones and quiche - the breakfast of champions.
 Part of the team - closest I actually got to a team picture. Next year I'll be sure to get one of all of us!
Chase & Stephanie
My babies marching for other babies!

A HUGE Thank You to all of you who supported us and/or came out to walk! Because of you the March of Dimes is one step closer to giving all babies a healthy start to life!

4 comments:

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Congratulations on a great cause (and a day without the choo choo ;)

Jen said...

YAY team!

Sarah said...

I'm glad to hear & see that your walk was a success!

Brenda B. said...

Great job to your family - and the entire team!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails