Monday, January 4, 2010

Who Needs A Zhu Zhu Pet?

This Christmas Zhu Zhu pets were all the rage. Honestly, I'm entirely sure why.... they're mechanical hamsters!


For those of you who weren't able to get your precious child(ren) a coveted Zhu Zhu pet, I have a better idea. Tell them they get to BE a Zhu Zhu pet!


Check out that tunnel system! Yes, it actually takes up our entire living room. We only get it out when the boys ask to play with it, which has been every day since we gave it to them (4 days ago). They spend hours playing in this thing. Best $25 I ever spent I think (I bought it used from another triplet mom).


Tyler in the bus


Tyler


Jackson


Tyler and Jackson looking up through the "window" in the center unit


Tyler


Chase


Tyler and Jackson hanging out in the center


Tyler again (he crawled out most often so I got more pictures of him)


Jackson


Jackson


Chase

For 2010 I've started something fun. I've joined the Project 365 bandwagon. Project 365 involves starting a new blog where each day for one full year (or longer if you want!) you post one picture from your day. By the end of the year you have your whole year in 365 pictures. If you want to jump in, it's not too late! Just start a new blog and backdate the pictures from the first few days of the year.

Here's my 365 site! http://365giggles.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Esther said...

That sounds like fun!!!! I'm in!

Kris said...

eventually we get the living room back right? lol Looks they are really enjoying the tunnels.

I am looking forward to watching your 365 blog as the year goes on!

Susan said...

Ok...so I don't post often but I read your blog daily. This 365 thing his intrigued me. I started it today...I am missing a picture from 1/2 and 1/3 so I posted what I have so far. I think this will be fun and I can't wait to watch your boys grow through the year! Thanks for letting us know about it.

Hop over to see mine if you have time. http://myboys365.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Your boys are adorable Susan! Thanks for sharing your link and for being a reader :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails