Monday, August 24, 2009

Jackson's Embarrassing Picture

Before I dive into today's post, I want to thank those you that left such kind comments on my post last Thursday. It's so wonderful to know we aren't the only family making sacrifices and it was even more wonderful to read so many words of encouragement - especially from people I don't even "know" beyond the blogging world. Thank you, thank you!

We had a busy weekend of fun, chaos and screaming. More about the chaos and screaming in future posts I'm sure... The most fun though was taking the boys' 2 year old pictures! Tomorrow I'll highlight those.

About an hour before heading out to take those 2 year pictures though I snapped these beauties of Jackson wearing a dress and carrying a purse. Can we say blackmail?

Ok, so technically that isn't a dress he's wearing... It's actually a romper we found in the closet and he wanted to wear but wouldn't let Nick snap closed. Nick and I were dying of laughter though at the site he made with his "dress", socks pulled way up and his new sneakers.

We now have our blackmail picture for Jackson and we already have one of Tyler from earlier this month. What embarrassing thing can we catch Chase doing or wearing?

For those of you who can't get enough stories about the boys, today Nick put up a rare blog post on his blog and it's mostly about the boys! You can check that out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails