Monday, June 8, 2009

Big Boy Week

I'm declaring this week to be "Big Boy Week" on Three Times the Giggles. In the last week or so I've noticed the little things that the boys are doing that make them seem like "big boys". Just wait until you see the Video Clip of the Week this week!

First up is eating cereal...

I know I'm likely behind on this one, but up until yesterday we've never dared to pour some cereal and milk into a bowl and give it to the boys. Letting them self feed oatmeal has been messy enough in the past so we didn't want to take our chances with bowls of milk. Yesterday I got brave (and lazy - I didn't feel like making eggs) and gave the boys some Rice Krispies. I'm pleased to say they did GREAT with it! They kept asking for more and they made very little mess.

Top-Bottom: Jackson, Tyler & Chase


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Helen, it wasn't until *last summer* (my boys were 3 1/2) when they had milk in their cereal! We had overnight house guests for a few days and their kids ate milk on their cereal... so mine felt jipped. After we started - we couldn't stop!

They are getting BIG! :)

Brenda B. said...

Yeah, you're ahead of us on this! We're no where near ready to add milk to the cereal yet.

Momma-of-5 said...

Okay...I give in...I'll give my gang oatmeal in bowls tomorrow. Maybe. Maybe not. those bowls look like they have suction cups...I don't have them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails