Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bee Sides

Today in honor of Big Boy Week we're going to talk about bee sides. What? You don't understand toddler talk for "big slides"? Shame on you! Start spending more time with toddlers :)

The boys have recently become rather brave when at a nearby park. Just to give you a little perspective, here are two pictures I took from the top of the climbing structure...


The boys have a ball and are really good about staying away from any places they could fall through and they get such a thrill out of the "bee sides"!

Warning! LOTS of pictures of extreme cuteness are about to follow! Proceed at your own risk....

Jackson in yellow, Tyler in green and Chase in blue. And no, Chase did not wet himself that's just an unfortunately placed drop of jelly I'm too lazy to Photoshop out right now.

5 comments:

RoseAnneH said...

In a couple of weeks I plan on spending a lot of time with toddlers refreshing my knowledge of toddler speak. I can't not get over how big they are getting and how mature their faces are looking.

Jen said...

Man, those boys are so cute, my teeth hurt!

Brenda B. said...

I totally get the toddler speak :) Adorable pics! (And Chase I wouldn't have noticed the "wet spot" if your Mom hadn't pointed it out).

Kris said...

great pics! They look like big kids running around the playground!

breckholladay said...

Ditto what Mom said.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails