Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wrestle Mania

I've learned there are some things that are innate in boys. The fascination with sticks. The desire to just take things apart. The ability to burp on command (yep, the boys have their own "fake" burp already). The drive to wrestle.

We didn't teach the boys any of these things - they just do them! Look at the royal rumbles that have happened here in the last few days.





Ironically enough, as I was writing this post Tyler & Chase both tried to take down Jackson - and he wasn't happy about it.

7 comments:

Kris said...

Gotta love those boys!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

how fun! i wish james had a little buddy to wrestle with.

Jen said...

Yep, all those things they just know. Poor Jackson, getting ambushed. LOL
Thanks for your supportive comment on my post today. It helps. :)

Allison said...

I bet you'll see a lot more of this in years to come! My brother and I used to beat the heck outta each other. I can only imagine what 3 boys the same age will do to each other. :)

breckholladay said...

Helen, get with the program. You are really raising these boys to do those things. Boys and girls are just the same. Don't be such a sexist.

Amanda said...

When did they get so big?? They look like they are 2 already!!!

Brossettelewis said...

I love baby WWF. That's what I was trying to catch on camera last week. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails