Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Game?

I'll give my boys this... they sure are creative when it comes to entertaining themselves! Being stuck inside for much of the winter will do that to you though I suppose...

A couple of days ago I observed the boys pushing the basketball hoop around the living room and then out into the kitchen. I guess it's a new version of keep-away. Instead of keeping away the ball they keep away the hoop!

Not 10 minutes later I looked over to see the hoop on it's side. Chase thought that was pretty neat so he started to try to flip the slide. Tyler nicely decided to help him out with that one. As soon as the slide was flipped Chase ran over to the turtle and flipped it over. I decided at this point to distract the destructors with something else before they attempted flipping something bigger like an end table, or the sofa.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO what is next? Cow tipping (or sheep tipping as in Veggie Tales)?

breckholladay said...

When I am there, they are welcome to try Pop-Pop tipping.

Anonymous said...

OH, the plots these boys will hatch.

Brossettelewis said...

We love that game too. It's time to weigh down the Bball hoop. We just lowered the picnic table. It was very fun to reenact bits from American Gladiators.

Anonymous said...

they already tip people over dad. jackson is always trying to push me over. ps. helly..why is chase face down in the pillow???

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails