Friday, July 2, 2010

When People Find Out

Yesterday was such a fun day! I loved finally sharing the exciting pregnancy news with you all on here and with our friends on Facebook. Only a handful of people knew about the pregnancy before yesterday big announcement, so the deluge of comments was fun!

I'm friends with a lot of Nick's co-workers, so we knew they would be finding out via the blog or Facebook as well. Nick has been out of the office a lot for various sports camps and his co-workers took full advantage of his absence yesterday. At about 2pm I received the following picture via e-mail....


That would be Nick's cubicle (or cubby as he likes to call it) encased in paper, balloons, dolls and diapers! Oh man, did I laugh when I saw that picture! Did I mention Nick works in an office full of women? And creative ones at that! I so wish I could have been there to see the look on his face when he first saw it. I got the next best thing though when a second e-mail was sent to me a couple of hours later...


So fun to see others as excited as we are!

3 comments:

yo8798 said...

That is so neat! Those ladies are really creative :D

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That's great! I loved sharing the news when we got pregnant...so much fun! :)

Sharon said...

congrats! This wonderful news!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails