Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bugs Worked Out?

I know some of you were having a hard time viewing our new blog over at threetimesthegiggles.com, but I think whatever the bug was has worked itself out. I suspect some of the new settings just hadn't made their way across all of the internet!

If you're still having problems I suggest trying a different browser to see if that helps, or making sure you're running the latest version of your browser. If you're still having problems you can subscribe to the new blog and get the posts in your e-mail for now, by going HERE.

Hope you're all able to join me at the new site! I think you'll find much simpler, cleaner and easier to navigate.

Oh, and if you had my blog in your blogroll, please change the address!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails