Monday, June 7, 2010

I Heart Faces Challenge - Play

I am loving these I Heart Faces challenges! Could you tell? I just love the challenge of finding a fun picture that fits the theme each week. Yesterday Chase put on quite the show for me in the pool, and I snapped this "play" photo of him!


He just loves going underwater! Crazy kid! He must have done this no less than 25 times yesterday afternoon. Amazing what 8 weeks of swimming lessons will do for the confidence of a 2.5 year old.

There are lots of other fun photos depicting "play" over at I Heart Faces! Check 'em out and join in the fun!


15 comments:

Danielle said...

I love his face!

Hansen Family said...

He looks so content in the water. I love the way the water looks!

Leesha said...

What a great water picture! Looks like he is having fun :)

Tracey said...

AWESOME! This shot is just phenomenal. Love it!

Sarah Halstead said...

Awesome photo! Love his face. Maybe I should put my 2 year old little boy in swimming lessons.

Patty said...

What a great shot!!

Erica said...

so cute!!! what a fun shot!

Amy said...

This is such a fun photo! The water looks so bubbly and cool.

Kileen said...

Great capture!

Charlene said...

Great shot! He looks like he's having a blast!

Valeria said...

wow! cool picture! I love it!

Color [Me] Happy said...

The water is such a great place to capture the most wonderful moments! Love. Love!

Molly said...

What a fun shot!

Beth @ A Rushing Wind said...

Great capture and edit!

Karli said...

Oh my goodness, your boys are WAY too cute! Love your "play" pic! And thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails