Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Video Clip

I guess this is just your lucky week; 2 video clips in 3 days! The boys are just being too cute and silly though to not share these right away.

Yesterday evening the boys were playing a little game on the deck. It was cracking me up and it's amazing someone didn't end up hurt and crying.


Oh, and what is it they're saying? "Brothers and Sisters." Earlier in the day they kept saying "I love my sister and I love my hair". Where do they come up with this stuff?! I think it's time to sit them down and have a little chat about the difference between a brother and sister.

1 comments:

Brenda B. said...

LOL - I thought one of them was going to run into the door there for a minute. And at least it's the sister/brother talk.. and not the birds and the bees.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails