Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Love Zoo Pictures

Last week, when my parents were here, we went to the zoo. I don't know what it is about pictures from the zoo, but I just love them! Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

Pop Pop, Tyler & Jackson
 Hmmm... carrot stick in cheese sauce? I dunno about this Chase.
 Oh Tyler, animal cracker in cheese sauce is worse!






















Aunt Laura teaching Jackson how to flash the "peace" sign.
 Jackson, Aunt Laura, Grandma, Chase & Tyler
It's our zoo tradition to take a picture with this elephant.
L-R: Chase, Jackson & Tyler

Couple of lovely little notes for you now....

1. I've finally caught up on our 365 Blog, so there are lots of cute pictures to view over there!

2. I bought the domain name www.threetimesthegiggles.com, so now you can just type that in to get to our blog! Until I get things figured out, you MUST type in the www or it won't work. You can also continue to use the original blog address. Fun times :)

2 comments:

breckholladay said...

I don't think that the orange stuff in the cup was really cheese anyway. Just sayin........

LittleHappys said...

Hey Helen,
Love that bag! lol. Great pics!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails