Friday, March 5, 2010

Give That Man An Award

Last night we had Take 2, 3 and 4 of the Stomach Flu hit our house. I got it at 4:15 yesterday afternoon, Tyler at 4:30 and Chase closer to 6. Our variety of the stomach flu was much more severe than what Jackson had on Wednesday. At one point Ty and Chase were throwing up every 15 minutes.

Nick deserves an award! The man dealt with all of that (and an attention starved Jackson) while I was curled up on our bedroom floor. Such a shame that the boys' first sleep over in the living room had to come under these conditions.

Here's praying that Nick doesn't get it, but if he does that it happens today so that he's rested and refreshed for Sunday!

5 comments:

Triple Threat said...

Oh no! I hope everyone feels better soon and gets their energy back too! Here's hoping that super dad stays healthy =)

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I am so sorry! But luckily it is a quick illness!

breckholladay said...

SO sorry !

Rachael said...

Just found your blog, and I've been enjoying reading about you and your family. I'll be following from now on!

I hope you get to feeling better soon...having little ones with sick tummies is no fun...especially when mommy is sick too!!

www.rachaelonamission.blogspot.com

Brenda B. said...

Oh bummer Helen! Kudos to Nick for sure! I hope you all find relief soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails