Monday, February 15, 2010

EcoSMART Winner!

I know normally I have some fun with announcing these winners by letting the boys pick the name out of a bowl, but we've had a rough weekend of illness (including me) and will be heading to the doctor in a little bit. In light of that bit of family fun, I opted to just have the random number generator at Random.org give me a winner!

Congrats to Jill, commenter #2! You have 48 hours to get in touch with me at threetimesthegiggles@gmail.com or I'll pick an alternate winner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry I never commented on here but I have been without a computer for a while and posting on blogs from my iPhone is hard :)

Thank you so much for offering giveaways and I hope everyone is feeling better!!!

Jill (a friend from MOST)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails