Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bed Time Games - Video Clip of the Week

As promised yesterday, here is the video I took of the boys acting up at bed time. These boys have a party in their room nearly every night at bed time. Sometimes the party only lasts 10 or 15 minutes and sometimes they'll party it up for close to an hour. This, ladies and gentlemen, is why we have not moved them out of cribs yet! They have pretty good parties while they're trapped now, imagine the fun they'd have with the freedom of beds. Yikes.

This particular video offers nothing to look at, just some massively cute audio. Turn up your speakers and enjoy the fun!



Chase is the one running the animal quiz show and I believe Jackson is the one who shouts out all the answers. Ahhhhh the cuteness!

Today is your last day to get in on the Q&A! I'll be answering the questions tomorrow. I've had some fun questions asked already. Ask yours on this post HERE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, I can't stand the cuteness!

RoseAnneH said...

How 'bout this one! :D I love it!

Brenda B. said...

I love how they can entertain and quiz each other. It will make HS studying so much easier :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails