Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let the Chaos Begin!

I'm so excited I can hardly blog right now! In just a few hours the Chaotic Christmas will officially begin with the arrival of my brother and his family! They have three kids, ages 5, 3 and 1. Mix those three with my three and we'll definitely have some chaos around here! The cousins have only seen each other 3 times before, with the last time being almost 8 months ago...


Then early this evening my parents will fly in. This will be our first time spending Christmas as a whole family in quite a few years. We have tons of fun planned including a kids' Christmas Eve service, decorating gingerbread men, opening presents (of course!), going to Union Station to see the trains and more! I'll be snapping lots and lots of pictures, so expect my posts over the next few days to be very picture heavy.

To make our Chaotic Christmas complete, it's looking like we'll have a White Christmas here in Kansas City!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I hope you have a wonderful time visiting with your family!!!!

MamaOtwins+1 said...

So glad you could all get together this year, and a white christmas to boot! I think it is going to be a cold rain here.

Merry Christmas!

Brenda B. said...

It sounds like the perfect Christmas! Enjoy!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails