Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle - Video Clip of the Week

Have I mentioned lately that my boys (Chase especially) love to sing? Well let me mention it again - my boys love to sing! Here's a video I snagged of them a couple of weeks ago, singing along to a Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star video clip on one of their Baby Einstein DVDs. Well, two of them are singing anyway... bet you all can tell which one Jackson is seeing as he's got a blanket hanging out of his mouth.



You guys are totally ROCKING this Cans for Comments week! We're up to 26 comments already and that's after only 2 days. I knew you guys would blow my number from last time out of the water (39)! Be sure to check out the others participating too (by clicking on both the links in my CFC post and clicking the Mr. Linky links) and comment away on their blogs to help boost their numbers!


9 comments:

Renee Claycamp said...

This is darling! I love how they are trying to sign along with it!

Brennan S said...

That is too cute! I love the that they are trying to do the sign language too.

Jessica said...

They are adorable and I love how they are dancing, too!

Aimee said...

I love that! Glad to see Brayden isn't the only one who stands right in front of the tv to watch it.

Jen said...

Simply adorable!

Brennan S said...

I got two music cds for my son. They might be gaints, "No" and "here comes the 1,2,3s". They are great cds.

Kris said...

Just got to say - Way Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

super cute!

Brenda B. said...

LOVE IT!!! Which BE is that one? I saw them signing the song, and I'm totally interested :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails