Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kisses, Hugs and Pushes - Video Clip of the Week

Last Sunday morning the boys were so cute I could hardly stand it! I was in the kitchen when I suddenly heard "more kiss!" followed by a lot of giggling coming from the living room. I grabbed the video camera, stuck it around the corner and caught this little gem...

Jackson is in the brown shirt, Tyler in white and Chase in stripes



If you love my blog, do me a little favor and click the button below for the Top Baby Blogs! It's a little sad being number 171 and with one little "click" you could push Three Times the Giggles closer to the top!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

7 comments:

Brennan S said...

They are too cute!!!

MamaOtwins+1 said...

That is so cute - I remember those days - now they have to hug each other as punishment.

RoseAnneH said...

I love the hugs and kisses turning into good-natured pushing and then back to hugs. So sweet!

Esther said...

Just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter, you post this. I loved Jackson saying, "Hug, Tyty. Hug, Tyty."

Amina said...

Awww, that's adorable!

Kris said...

That is awesome! Love it!

Esther said...

P.S. I gave you a blog award--come check it out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails