Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Towel Boys

Last night was bath night here and I just had to snap some pictures for you all. A week or so ago Nick started wrapping towels around the boys' waists instead of just patting them dry and turning them loose in the house. It cracks both of us up every time to see the boys walk out of the bathroom with their towels on!


Chase
 

Jackson (mid-spin)
 

Chase & Jackson

Tyler didn't make the blog because almost as soon as he dashed out of the bathroom to join the picture fun, his towel fell off!

I also just have to mention, today is the one year anniversary of my move from FreeWebs.com to Blogspot! Boy am I ever glad I made that switch too! My main reason for switching was for the storage space. On FreeWebs I was constantly needing to delete pictures or videos to make room for new ones. Since moving here a year ago I have yet to need to delete anything and last I checked I had only used about 1/3 of my space! On top of that, since moving to Blogspot I've gained hundreds of more regular readers and made some new blogging friends as a result.

I know it's been a while since I transferred old FreeWebs posts over here, so I'll try to do another chunk this afternoon for you! You can read old posts by clicking on "2007" under the Blog Archive header on the left hand side. Happy reading!


5 comments:

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MamaOtwins+1 said...

HA HA - I think Tyler learned from the Tyler at my house. He used to love to burst out of his towel by running full speed through the house.

Brenda B. said...

Adorable... but something about having the towel wrapped around them, makes them seem older.

MamaOtwins+1 said...

You have an award this morning

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails