Thursday, October 15, 2009

Speaking of Change...

First on the agenda today - one of my PJ winners still hasn't contacted me, so I was forced to have Tyler draw an alternate winner!





Amy, you have until noon tomorrow (Friday) to contact me at threetimesthegiggles@gmail.com. I'll need your address and what size jammies you would like sent (they come in S-XL)to you. So glad to see a fellow mom of triplets win a pair!

Ok, on to regularly scheduled blogging...

Last night Nick came home from church with birthday gifts for the boys. Yes, their birthday was 6 weeks ago so yes, these gifts are a tad bit late. You know what though? They won't be the latest birthday gifts they'll receive... Anyway, these gifts were from one of the girls in a high school girls small group I led for several years (I don't any longer because my girls all headed to college this fall). One of the gifts was a View Finder.

Remember View Finders?

My how the View Finder has changed....




Look at that thing! It covers Tyler's whole head! Not only is this View Finder a 3D View Finder (yes, the old ones claimed to be 3D too - but after looking through this new one I'd say the 80's model didn't really do 3D justice), but it also talks.Yep. It gives a little educational fact about each animal being viewed.

The boys have loved playing with it this morning. We had some minor fights over who's turn it was until I gave our microwave timer control over "turns". Then they all sat patiently around the table waiting for their turn (they swapped every 3 minutes).



 



3 comments:

Brenda B. said...

Wow those things have changed a bit! Love the timer idea for taking turns.

Amy said...

Thank you Tyler and Helen! I will be sending an email asap!
Amy

Esther said...

That's a great Christmas gift idea--I think my Zachie would love it! Fun stuff!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails