Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1,2,3's and O,B,C's - Video Clip of the Week

On Friday morning I was shocked to suddenly hear all three boys count from 1 to 10. I'd never heard them get past 5 before! I've tried several times this week to get them to count for me on camera and this is as close as I get...

As you'll see, Chase leaves out 4 and 5 and I'm not sure, but I think he says "seven" again instead of ten. I swear he can do it the right way though! Oh, and just for fun I asked him if he could do his A,B,C's... instead I got O,B,C's!




Oh and the delightful "no, no, no" you hear? We get that pretty much anytime we ask Chase to do something that wasn't his idea to begin with. Independent little thing....

1 comments:

Laney said...

I LOVE the O, B C's!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails