Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Highlights and Lowlights

We had a fun, family weekend here and it was filled with some great things and some not so great things... welcome to the randomness that is our life!

Highlight #1 - I took Tyler grocery shopping with me on Friday so that we could have some one on one time.

Lowlight #1 - Tyler was great until we left the last store - he didn't want to get out of the car cart!

Highlight #2 - I had my monthly scrapbooking night at church Friday night! I love "me time" :)

Highlight #3 - We took the boys to the park Saturday morning and they had a great time running all over the place and Jackson even tried pushing his brothers on the swings.

Highlight #4 - Jackson had his first accident free day on Saturday, including spending time in the church nursery! This was also the first day in 3 weeks that Nick or I hadn't had to mop pee off the floor.

Lowlight #2 - Sunday afternoon I discovered the milk we had been giving the boys all weekend was 8 days past it's expiration. Everyone now: Ewwwwwww! No wonder poor Jackson was saying his belly hurt :(

Highlight #5 - Yesterday both Jackson and Chase were accident free all day! Woohoo! That's 2 days in a row for J-man!

Lowlight #3 - We started PTing Tyler (take 2) yesterday and that boy is giving me a run for my money. He's stubborn! He wants to use the potty but then as soon as I get him there he changes his mind. Or he'll happily sit there forever before naptime or bedtime... the boy is trying to play me!

See? Mostly highlights! All in all, a great weekend! Now here are some pictures for your general amusement.


1 comments:

Brenda B. said...

I love the idea of a highlight/low-light look at things! BTW WTG Jackson! Now Tyler, take a lesson from your brothers...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails