Friday, May 29, 2009

Speed Linking

With summer here I seem to be losing some readers. Alright, maybe losing readers isn't right... my numbers are still up there but people aren't commenting as much. It's to be expected I suppose as even I have not been frequenting and commenting on friends' blogs as often as I do in the winter. In light of this recent revelation I've decided to take the lazy way out today... Speed Linking!

Here are a few of my favorite sites/posts lately

1. Meanest Mom - One of Jana's sons is charging kids in the neighborhood to see his freakish teeth... What an entrepreneur!

2. The Great Umbrella Heist is a new favorite of mine. This mom has identical triplet girls! I love the pictures she takes of them and the conversations the girls have with each other.

3. Money Saving Mom is always a favorite with me! It's a site that I check several times a day. Why several times? Well sometimes the amazing deals and freebies she posts about are limited in number and if you want free stuff you have to be fast.

4. Cake Wrecks never fails to make me laugh! 'Nuff said.

5. Multiples and More has become a fun daily stop for me. Whether they're featuring another MoM (Mom of Multiples) or interviewing an expert on something multiples related I enjoy it! Oh and the giveaways aren't half bad either ;)

5 comments:

yo8798 said...

Good links! I have money saving mom on a RSS feed now so that I can check it when I check my email! LOL Hope you have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Oh, Helen - I was having a really bad day and your post just made me feel better. Thank you.

I know what you mean - comments come and go like waves on my blog as well.

Brenda B. said...

Thanks to you I check out Money Saving Mom a few times a day too :)

breckholladay said...

no comment

jessica winne said...

http://www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

thats my fav helens its hilarious!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails