Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Swimming

This past weekend the boys experienced the joys of swimming in a pool... for the first time! The deepest water they'd ever been in was a whopping 3 inches until Saturday.

My parents and grandparents are in town visiting and staying at a nice hotel just up the street. That hotel has a nice, indoor pool! Nick and I loaded the boys up Saturday morning and headed over to the pool.

Tyler and Chase weren't so sure about the water... for this picture my dad and I were both in the pool already trying to get them to come to us. I finally had to physically grab Tyler to get him in.



There was a lot of excited and nervous trembling at first, but pretty soon the boys had warmed up and were having a blast!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this is so cute! I really want to get Connor into a pool, but haven't been brave enough to take him to Messiah yet because they are known to have such a radically changing pool temperature. I don't want to get there and it be too cold to get in!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! They look like little Hasselhoffs!! So buff and cute. :) We're taking Thomas this week for his first swim ... I'm not sure how the 3 month old will handle it, but Mommy is excited! Hope you had as much fun as I think you did

Esther said...

I love, love, love little boys in swim trunks. So cute. We have a great pool with a kiddie pool at the rec center--Emma loves it. Glad you had fun!
P.S. You have a cute suit too!

Anonymous said...

AW! You're so skinny!! Looks like you all had fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails