Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Few Minutes

A lot can happen in only a few minutes.

Yesterday afternoon I apparently did not securely shut the door to the boys' bedroom. Suddenly I looked up to see all three pairs of the boys' swim trunks in the middle of the living room floor. I didn't bother taking time to ponder how they might have traveled from the dresser in the boys' room to the living room floor, instead I bolted for the boys' room.

Oh dear.

Amazing how much progress three almost-18 month olds can make in only a matter of minutes, isn't it? I was lucky I caught them before they could haul all of the sheets and blankets out of that Pooh Bear toy box.

At least they had fun!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Helen... :)

Luckily they're adorable, right?!

Jen said...

Oh wow. Did you have them help you pick it up? ;)

breckholladay said...

You DO live in an area where twisters are common.

Anonymous said...

It seems they are ready to head back to the pool at the Holiday Inn. It just took them a little while to find all three swim trunks. They obviously miss us!

Brenda B. said...

Oh my! Did you have your "mean mom" face on - or did you just have to laugh?

Anonymous said...

I find this absolutely hysterical because the SAME thing happened to me the other day. All I wanted to do was pee...

If it makes you feel any better, I only have one and my mess looked just like this, but included a CASE of diapers strewn about the clothes.

Laney said...

LOL! I have so many pictures of messes that look just like this. Funny funny!

Brossettelewis said...

My boys found a Costco box (so like 150 of them) of diapers (stored under the crib) and had FUN. Especially fun through the 2nd floor railings....I think I had my "mean mom" face on but dishes got done, so it wasn't a total loss of productivity.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails