Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No More Monkeys Jumping On the Bed

I regret to inform you that I will be delaying the Video Clip of the Week by one day. I am trying to catch something exceptionally cute and funny on camera and am having a hard time with that! I thought I had it earlier this morning but it wasn't quite up to my standard. In the mean time, here are some pictures of one of the boys' favorite new activities: Jumping on the bed!

Actually, not a whole lot of jumping happens... yet. That's probably a good thing though as I imagine when the jumping does begin, so will the injuries. As you can see from the pictures though, the boys have a blast! Yesterday we experienced a serious meltdown/tantrum from Jackson because we wouldn't let them into our room to play. We've created little addicts!






1 comments:

Esther said...

Their smiles just light up their faces! What fun.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails