Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Laundry

Look at my cute laundry!

It started out with just one load of laundry. Namely, Chase and Jackson fighting over one basket. Jackson was pretty much sitting on top of Chase (who was in the fetal position at the bottom of the basket) and Chase was not happy about it. As soon as I took Jackson out of the basket, Tyler tried to climb in. Again, Chase was not happy about it which he communicated to me through a series of pathetic sounding whines.

I quickly took action by running down to the basement to fetch 2 more laundry baskets. Everyone was happy with the set up for about 20 minutes, but now, even as I type this, Chase and Jackson are both trying to sit in the same one. The grass is always greener on the other side!

And now, some cute pictures I took of the boys at lunch yesterday!
Jackson


Tyler

Chase

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is a hoot! I have cats fighting over laundry baskets all the time, but not kids!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is so cute, 3 little boys in their own laundry baskets! no matter how many baskets, buckets, boxes, wagons, etc... there are to sit in, my 3 still end up sitting on top of each other!

Kris said...

an indoor make believe choo choo wagon! Love it! :) Why is it they always want what someone else has?

Anonymous said...

Pop-Pop says, I am SSOOO glad that your camera is back.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails