Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tyler Rolls & Sleeping Through the Night


It's been a fun couple of days here!
On Monday the 7th, Tyler rolled over for the first time! He went tummy to back. Yesterday he did it several more times and I even caught it on video! Now if we can just get Jackson to roll over....
Last night was the first time in a LOOOOONG time that Nick and I did not have to get out of bed in the middle of the night. Tyler woke briefly at 6:15am, let out a few little cries and fell right back asleep! Sweet sleep! I don't know when the last time is that I got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.... probably early on in my pregnancy (before all those middle-of-the-night bathroom trips).
Today we also got the confirmation we had been waiting for - the boys are indeed all identical! It had only been an assumption up to this point. Very exciting to know that for sure now! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails