Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Life Is Good


"Life Is Good" seemed like an appropriate title for this post. Since my last post, I've stopped waking up at 3am - thank goodness! The boys have slept through the night (8:30pm - 7:30am) 3 nights in a row now and I can't even remember the last time all three of them woke up on the same night!
Jackson, Tyler & Chase are such joys to be around! Sometimes I have to fight back tears when I think of the miracle they are and how beyond blessed Nick and I are to have them.
The noise level in our home has definitely been elevated as Jackson & Tyler have recently discovered the high-pitch squeal or screech. It's hysterical! Earlier today the two of them were playing together on the activity mat and just screeching back and forth at each other. Of course as soon as I turned the video camera on they stopped...
The pastor at our church is in the middle of a fascinating sermon series regarding politics and our faith. This last weekend's sermon was especially meaningful, but I don't want to spoil it for you... if you go to his blog, you can view each week's sermon - last week's was titled "Christ, Christians and The Culture Wars". Here's the link to his blog http://adamhamilton.cor.org/
Finally, I know we have visitors from all over the country AND the world - I would love to know who you are! Please leave us a comment once in a while. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails