Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 Months Old!



I can't believe how long it has been since I did an update! Even more unbelievable is that our boys are 3 months old today. Where on earth has the time gone?!

Jackson, Tyler and Chase are growing into little men. I weighed them this morning and their weights are as follows.... Jackson 11 pounds even, Tyler 9 lbs 13 oz and Chase 10 lbs 13 oz. This weekend I started to put away their newborn and 0-3 month size clothes and pulled out the 3-6 month clothes. This afternoon while I was putting away more 0-3 month stuff a preemie outfit fell out of the bag. Oh my goodness, were my boys REALLY this small?! It looked like something that would fit a small doll.
The boys really interact more with us. They're constantly smiling and "talking". It's stinkin' adorable! We've taken a few videos, but it's hard for Nick to find time to edit them down to size and them upload them here. Maybe this coming weekend I can have him show me how to do it (you know, for all that free time I have).
Our first Thanksgiving as a family was a quiet one. My sister Laura joined us and then later on some friends of ours came over for pie. It was strange to not go back east, in fact Nick remarked during one of the football games that this was our first Thanksgiving outside of the Eastern Time Zone. We're looking forward to Christmas now and putting up a Christmas tree. We both would love to decorate the outside of our house but neither of us has the time for that. As it was it took Nick several weekends to get the leaves off the ground! For now we'll have to settle with looking like the scrooges of the neighborhood.
We're having their Christmas picture taken on Saturday. We have two little Santa hats and one reindeer hat - should be adorable! For those on our mailing list, you'll get one in the mail. Otherwise, you can check it out here :)







 
 
Jackson
 

Tyler and Aunt Laura on Thanksgiving



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails