Thursday, August 2, 2007

Contractions?

Originally posted 8.2.07

It was a quick appointment today, so there's not a whole lot to report.

The boys are all looking great still and the fluid around them is looking good as well. Next week we'll do another biophysical and measuring I believe.

I've been having some Braxton Hicks contractions here and there, but until the contractions are regular the doctors are not worried. Amazingly enough I'm still not on bed rest either! I am taking it really easy though, in fact Tuesday was my last working day so now I just sit at home.

Hopefully by the end of this weekend we'll have the nursery all set up and I'll be able to post a picture or two! I'm really excited to see it all come together.

I'll update again next Thursday after my appointment! Hopefully next time the boys will be in good picture taking positions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails