Thursday, July 19, 2007

General Update

Originally post 7.19.07

Not a whole lot to update this week as my appointment lasted all of 10 minutes...

The babies are still doing really well, as am I. Beginning next week we will begin monitoring various things with each baby, like whether or not they are practicing their breathing. The boys are certainly plenty active, and of course at the most inconvenient times - like when I'm trying to fall asleep at night!

I asked the doctor how long he thought I would last, considering how well I'm doing now, and he said he'd like to see me get to 36 weeks, which is a week longer than I had been shooting for! Still no mention of bed rest either, which is just amazing to me.

Nick and I have been going through all the clothes and blankets given to us and have begun washing things in preparation for when the boys do arrive. Hopefully by next weekend we'll have the cribs here and set up. Once the nursery is set up fully I'll take a picture and post it here for you all to see.

My next appointment is the 26th, so I'll update then.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails